Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What will you Cre8time for?

As I walked around the CHA show floor back in January - I was struck by all the Cre8time signs everywhere. It was awesome to see this huge campaign that the Craft and Hobby Association developed as a constant reminder to cre8te something everyday.




When I returned home from the Winter Show, I began seeing Joann store flyers with the Cre8time logo and kept seeing all the "Keep Calm" images. I decided to play with this idea in my head and made a few "Keep Calm and Cre8time" posters.

Growing up with my mom being an art teacher, we were always cre8ting something, always crafting in one way or another. Now I am a "sewist" (a sewing artist). I love that I get to do something creative and something I absolutely love everyday. I equally love giving my girls the same opportunities I had, to dive into their imaginations and cre8te something tangible from it. What will you Cre8time for?

Feel free to share these on your social media sites or hang them up where you can be reminded to Cre8time too!  Thanks for stopping by and happy cre8ting!







0 comments :

Post a Comment